On a Platter – Food delivery landscape in Southeast Asia
Understanding the food delivery market dynamics, key players and profitability
Momentum Works is releasing our 3rd annual Food Delivery Platforms in Southeast Asia Report.
Southeast Asia’s food delivery sector endured strong headwinds in 2022, as offline reopened, and investors demanded profitability. The sector YoY GMV growth in 2022 was a modest 5% (to US$16.3 billion).
However, a lot of interesting shifts in dynamics happened. Join us on Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023 for the online sharing, where we unpack the food delivery landscape, key players and current dynamics in the region.
You can expect a candid discussion (as usual) focusing on a few key questions:
- How has the reopening impacted the food delivery landscape in 2022?
- How has the market share of key players changed – what is causing these changes?
- Has Shopee’s retreat in food delivery given more opportunities to its competitors?
- Are players giving up on quick commerce and cloud kitchens?
- What will the end game look like?
Want to join the event?
Wednesday, 18 January 2023
3:00PM – 4:00PM (Singapore Time)